Inspiring Leaders Quiz

Professionals, Entrepreneurs Who Want Great Results
while Keeping Your Integrity

Welcome!  If you’re here you must be looking for ways to boost your leadership skills, leading with love and powered by new confidence. Perhaps you've heard that words are only 7% of what you communicate. Imagine how much better your life will be when you get a handle on the other 93%?  Up-level your "unspoken" and spoken abilities so you can soar!

Imagine adding the knowledge and ability to instantly honor people who would naturally agree with you. Imagine speaking to the conversation that's already going on in their head. So they not only "get" you, they get what you're saying, and they're clear when they want it.

No matter where you are on your path, I’m glad you’re here. Your future success is determined by the steps you take today – that’s where we want to help.

Please complete the Inspiring Leaders Quiz below.  Each section represents an important element for creating the results you are wanting. In just 3 minutes you’ll discover two things:

  • Where you are on track toward leading that inspires others to Action

  • What areas you need to focus on to be the leader who can make a difference in people's lives

After taking the assessment, check your inbox right away. You’ll receive your resulting score and some important next steps based on where you are today.

Read each statement below and rate where you feel you are today

0 = This does not describe me at all.
4 = This somewhat describes me.
7 = This mostly describes me.
10 = This completely describes me.

I. The Structure of Honorable Persuasion

1. I know the top values in my area of focus and can state them briefly.

2. I'm clear on why facts and figures fail to win people over, and how to use them differently.

3. I know how to speak so people 'get it', want to follow when it's right for them, and have what they need to decide.

II. Automatically Attract Your Avid Followers and Persuadables

1. I know how to discover the conversation that's already going on inside their heads.

2. I know how to craft my message in words that ring true for them.

3. I know how to ask so they say Yes, when it's right for them

III. Stay Calm and Lead On

1. I know how to get calm before I speak, and any time I'll need need it

2. I know how to befriend fear and get the gift of confidence, that's so often on the 'other side' of fear.

3. I know how to turn my "automatic" reactions into empowering options.

IV. Allow Them See the World As You Do

1. I can frame my thoughts in Big Ideas to attract my enthusiastic clients, supporters and "persuadables".

2. I know how to tell a story so inspiring, others can easily retell it -- and want to!

3. I honor those who are not my ideal clients, supporters or "persuadables", by giving them what they need.

V. All the Energy You Need to Lead

1. I know what to put in (& on) my body to keep my full energy, consistently throughout the day, drug-free.

2. I stand, stretch and move at regular intervals each day, and exercise on most days.

3. I keep calm, focused and positive with a daily spiritual or mindfulness practice.

VI. Your Commitment Level (0=not committed, 10=totally committed)

1. I am ready to discover what I need to do to take this to the next level.

2. I am open to investing in the support and guidance I need to make a real difference, for myself and others.

3. I highly value the offer of a complimentary Strategy Session and, if eligible, will book one right away!

Please provide your name and best email
to receive your quiz results.

Please select the option that best describes you.